I General information and definitions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at www.frra.pl
2. These regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. The owner of the www.frra.pl store, also known as the Seller, is:
Brigatta Małgorzata Wiatr
ul. Kajki7 / 2
NIP 966 167 44 09
tel. +48 792314557
4. All products sold by Brigatta Małgorzata Wiatr are new, free from physical and legal defects.
5. The conclusion of the sales contract is possible by placing an order via the website www.frra.pl
6. The contract is concluded as soon as the Seller confirms acceptance of the order for processing.
7. Terms used in the regulations mean:
a) Customer – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places Orders within the Store;
b) Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
c) Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store www.frra.pl
d) Online Store – an internet service available at www.frra.pl through which the Customer can place orders.
e) Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Brigatta Małgorzata Wiatr and the Customer, concluded via the website www.frra.pl
f) Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
g) Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Good.
II Placing orders
1. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
2. In order to place an order in the online store www.frra.pl it is necessary:
• adding the selected product to the cart
• choice of payment type
• entering the delivery address
• placing an order by clicking the ‘ORDER’ button
3. When placing the order, the Customer chooses the payment method and is informed about the total price of the order.
4. The time of commencement of the Order execution coincides with the moment the payment is received on the Seller’s bank account.
5. The delivery time is 5 to 14 business days and does not include shipping.
6. Deliveries of ordered goods are carried out via transport companies.
7. Upon receipt of the product, the buyer should, in the presence of the person issuing the goods, check that the shipment is complete and has no damage that may have occurred during transport. If damage is detected, a damage report should be made in the presence of the carrier.
8. The Customer should direct all questions to the online store on business days (Monday to Friday) via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
III Payment methods
1. The customer should pay for the order within 3 days of placing it.
2. The Seller accepts the following payment methods:
prepayment to the Seller’s account by traditional bank transfer, account number for the transfer: 79 1140 2004 0000 3902 7522 7270; implementation takes place after the payment is credited to the Seller’s account
• Pay Pal payments – The customer pays for purchases while placing the order.
If there is a need to refund funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
IV Authorization to withdraw from the contract
Every customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code and using the online store www.ully.pl, has the right – under the law – to withdraw from the contract of purchase of the goods, without giving a reason, within a maximum of 14 days.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Seller by e-mail at: email@example.com
The product returned by the customer should be properly protected against damage during transport.
The costs of returning the goods are charged to the customer.
Purchased goods should be returned to the following address:
Brigatta Małgorzata Wiatr
ul. Kajki7 / 2
1. All products offered by the website www.frra.pl are covered by the warranty according to the principles set out in the Civil Code
2. Complaints shall not be subject to:
natural wear and tear of the product
products with apparent defects that the buyer knew on the day of purchase.
3. Brigatta shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from misuse of the product being sold.
4. The advertised goods together with a detailed description of the complaint should be made